Who We Are
We are a diverse group dedicated to community, love, and purpose. Committed to transforming ourselves and changing the world.
We are a vibrant and caring community, eager to share the connections and experiences that bring us all together.
We are a gathering of inquisitive minds, with Sunday Services focused on intellectual and spiritual growth in ourselves and each other.
We are a people committed to developing our spiritual curiosity, love, and purpose within ourselves and in the wider world.
As Unitarian Universalists, we affirm the 7 Principles of Unitarian Universalism:
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person
- Justice, equity and compassion in human relations
- Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations
- A free and responsible search for truth and meaning
- The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large
- The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all
- Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.
We are a Unitarian Universalist Welcoming Congregation that seeks to be a spiritual home for people of many faiths, colors, races, ages, nations, genders, affectional/sexual orientations, economic statuses, and physical and mental ability.
We are connected not by creed, but by covenant. A covenant as an expression of how we want to be together in community and of how to address the problems or concerns that always arise in and among any group of diverse personalities. A covenant calls members to listen attentively, express gratitude, value confidentiality, ask for help, respect different opinions, and acknowledge that everyone makes mistakes.